Magers’ Elite Cleaning takes the ordinary task of cleaning and makes it an extraordinary experience for our team members and our customers. It’s about helping our customers “Live Clean” and giving them the gift of time to enjoy while living or working in a clean environment.
Working with MEC is about making friends, learning both personal and professional skills that last a lifetime, having fun, and providing an “elite” service for our customers. We can give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. We offer day, night and Saturday opportunities and both full-time and part-time. Whether this is your first job, a job to get you to your next stage in life, or a place to stay and build a career – we are committed to seeing both you and our company succeed together.
The good news is that it is not necessary to have cleaning experience. Our training will teach you everything you need to know for you to succeed on the job. BUT….there are a few skills that we look for:
• You value integrity and take pride in the work you do.
• You’re friendly and enjoy communicating with your team and the customers.
• You’ve got attitude – A POSTIVE ONE and plenty of energy.
• You are willing to learn and eager to grow – personally and professionally.
• You understand that work is more productive, efficient, and easier with good teamwork.
• You know that the difference between mediocrity and excellence is in the details – and that excellence is a way of life!
• You actually care – and believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right.
• You like being respected, appreciated, and rewarded for doing a good job.
MEC is committed to the success of our team members through world class operations, passionate team culture, and incredible customer service. Join us to be a part of a growing, profitable company that is the leader in the service industry in Southwest Missouri.